Sunday, November 08, 2015

Houston Blogging Vacuum: Suspending my campaign for Lightly Read Blogger of the Year.

Over the past several months I've been churning out more blogging material than usual.  Now that the main election is over that will be coming to an end for a week or so.

Unlike media outlets who have back-ups in place should a reporter get sick, this little blog is a one-man operation.  That man (me) is going to be very, very busy in the real (not political, or Internet) world for a bit.

In lieu of this I'm informing my handful of regular readers that I'm taking a blog vacation. I might try to fit in some Presumptuous Blogging over the next couple weeks but, for at least that long, it will be a lot of silence.  I had a choice of continuing to either blog sports or politics. Sports is more fun and won out.

Given the likelihood that you're going to be viewing this post at the top of the masthead for a while, I figured I'd leave you with something pleasant to look at.

Enjoy the view and remember: What you're reading in the local media (especially as it relates to local politics) is probably not what is going on.

This would be Madrid