Thursday, October 10, 2013

College Football Predictions (Week 7)

I'm not touching the Louisville/Rutgers but I'm watching it.

Arizona @ USC(-5.5)  Ariz 24 USC 17 - I like Ed Orgeron, but he's inherited a mess.

Missouri @ Georgia(-7.5) Mizzou 14 UGA 27 - Now Mizzou sees how good they aren't. This despite UGA battling a bevy of injuries.

Indiana @ Mich St(-9) IU 35 MST 24 - As a Michigan fan, I rarely bet Little Brother. That won't change here, but I'm rooting for the Hoosiers to kick the crap out of them.

Memphis @ Houston(-9.5) Mem 24 UH 42 - Is this the week I finally get one right for the Cougars? We'll see, it's the first week I'm giving them credit. O'Korn is the difference methinks.

Oklahoma(-13.5) @ Texas (In Dallas) OU 27 UT-Aus 24 - Any time I see people so confident of a blowout in this game I can never see it happening. OU wins, but UT-Austin play hard. Mack Brown claps a lot.

South Carolina(-5) @ Arkansas SC 24 Ark 17 - Arkansas is better, SC is even better than that.

Florida @ LSU(-7) FLA 10 LSU 35 - Not close.

Baylor(-17.5) @ Kansas State  Bay 56 KSU 17 - The Wildcats are hanging their hats on the hope that Baylor is different on the road.  Uh-oh.

Oregon(-14) @ Washington  Ore 63 WU 24 -This is a trendy upset special among some prognosticators, I just don't see it. The Huskies are better but Oregon is just too good.

And Finally......


Michigan(-2.5) @ Penn State - BigBlue 38 Penn St 13 - I'm scared of this game, but I think Penn St is about at the same level as Minnesota. Michigan handled Minnesota.  I'm hoping for the same here.


This is a good, not great, week of College Football Match-ups, too many obvious games or games that looked good at the beginning of the season but aren't looking so great now.  Still, it's College Football in the beginning of Fall.


Good Luck.