Thursday, October 03, 2013

College Football Predictions (Week 6)

As the air begins (in parts of the country) to cool and the leaves begin to turn that can only mean one thing: Conference play is about to ramp up full bore.


1. Texas @ Iowa St - UT 31 ISU 7 - I've been hard on the Longhorns this year, but ISU is terrible.

2. UCLA(-6) @ Utah - UCLA 42 Utes 14 - Outside of the shellacking they're sure to take from Oregon, I'm high on the Bruins this year.

3. Maryland @ Florida State(-16) - UM 14 FST 56 - The 'Noles have too much speed for the Turtle to handle

4. Michigan St(-1) @ Iowa - MST 24 IU 7 - I still have the theory that the Hawkeyes are not very good

5. Clemson(-14) @ Syracuse - Clem 42 Syr 7 - They might Clemson a game once this year, but not against this team

6. Rice @ Tulsa(-1) - Rice 27 Tulsa 24 - I picked Rice to win C-USA, they need this game to get there

7. Georgia(-10.5) @ Tennessee - UGA 35 UT 14 - UGA looked really good against LSU. I think they handle the Vols

8. Oregon(-39) @ Colorado - Oregon 77 Colorado 7 -Not only do I think the Ducks roll, but I think the Over (o/u 70) is a safe bet as well.

9.Texas Christian @ Oklahoma(-10) - TCU 10 OU 45 - What has TCU done this year to convince you they can be competitive against OU?


And finally......


10. Minnesota @ Michigan(-19) - Minn 20 Mich 23 - Despite being a Michigan fan, I can't see any reason to think Blue is going to run away with any game this year.


Good luck.