Thursday, September 19, 2013

College Football Predictions (Week 4)

Starting to narrow things down this week.


Clemson(-14) @ NC St - Clem 56 NC St 14 - As much as I want to pick a NC State win over Clemson, I just can't do it considering how bad the Wolfpack have been.

Boise State @ Fresno State (-3) - BSU 27 Fresno 42 - I like the Bulldogs at home here a lot

Florida aTm @ Ohio State (-50) - FL aTm 7 OSU 63 - I think the Buckeyes are going to run away and hide, but FIFTY? I wouldn't be this.

Louisiana Tech @ Kansas (-10.5) - La Tech 27 KU 30 - I can't see giving the Jayhawks 10 over air.

Tennessee @ Florida - UT 27 FLA 13(-17) - Given the sorry state of the Gator's offense, I think they're ripe for a fall. That said I like the points here, not the money line for entertainment purposes

Houston (-2.5) vs. Rice - Houston 34 Rice 37 - I love the Owls on the money line for this one.

Michigan State @ Notre Dame (-6.5) Little Brother 27 Domers 28 - I'll like this more if the line goes up to 7.

Southern Methodist @ Texas A&M(o/u 79) - SMU 35 aTm 63 - What I really like here is the o/u play.

Auburn @ LSU (-17.5) - Auburn 17 LSU 24 - Lay-off game, but I don't like LSU laying that many points against almost anyone.

Kansas St. @ Texas (-5) - KSU 30 UT 28 -As bad as KSU has been, the Horns have been consistently worse.


And finally....


Michigan(-17.5) @ Connecticut - Big Blue 45 UCONN 10 - As I've said before, I don't bet Michigan because the heart often gets in the way of the head.


Good luck this weekend.