Thursday, September 06, 2012

College Football: Week 2 Predictions

Piggy-backing off of my "games I'll be watching" list posted earlier this week:

Thursday:
Pittsburgh 3  Cincinnati 42 - Outside of the Houston Cougars, the worst team in major Division college football this year is Pitt. 

Friday: 
Utah 38 Utah St 17 - I'm a believer in the Utes, until they play USC and Oregon that is. 

Saturday:
UCF 10 Ohio State 27  Urban Mayer is ahead of schedule in Columbus.
Kansas St. 17 Miami 16 No matter the final score, it will be close
Air Force 18 Michigan 35  I believe the Wolverines will bounce back.
Texas St. 20 Texas Tech 24  Is UH that BAD, or is Tx St that GOOD?  My guess is UH is that bad, but Tech isn't that good either.
La Tech 45 Houston 10 I really don't think this one is going to be all that close.
OK State 66 Arizona 3  You DID see how bad Rich Rod's defenses were at Michigan right?
Georgia 27 Missouri 3 I'm not a believer in the rebirth of Mizzou. 
Florida 27 aTm 24 I think Sumlin's team will play hard, but I think they've got a long way to go.
Nebraska 27 UCLA 7 Beating Rice is one thing, beating a real football team?  Something else entirely.
Notre Dame 17 Purdue 20 I'm not sold on the Irish. 

Tonight's game is gonig to be terrible, but if you want to point at the screen and laugh at Pitt, I encourage you to tune in.