Monday, January 26, 2009

See, I TOLD you I can do this writing thing....

I've got two articles in the upcoming issue of IronMan Magazine (March 2009 edition) I have two training articles that will be running on back and bicep training respectively.

On page 150 they're running a back training article I wrote with Derik Farnsworth, a bodybuilder who's also a lifetime natural (read: steroid free) Professional.

and...

On page 218 they run a biceps training article that I wrote featuring Mark Perry one of the top amateur bodybuilders in the World today.

If professional bodybuilding is not your thing, IronMan is worth the price regardless because most of their publication deals with training and nutrition for non-competitors, and the articles I wrote break down how you can use techniques of the pros in your own workouts.

The magazine should be on stands soon.