Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Tales of a Sub-Par Media Outlet: Live! Nude! Girls!

I didn't click through the slide show that accompanied this headline:


But I'm going to assume that There is no nudity on display

Secondarily, there's the Twitter beat.

I imagine it must be quite the disappointment to go to Journalism school, graduate with visions of Woodard and Bernstein dancing in your head, and then find out that your job is to scour Twitter for what is really just a take off on Mean Tweets because some dunce of an editor thought that is what journalism should be in the 21st century.


One final thought: For a publication that editorializes strongly against the objectification of women, they sure do run a ton of slide-shows that......objectify women.


Do as I say, not as I do one guesses.


UPDATE: Look! It's Rousey!!