Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A Brief Hiatus: When real life interferes with PoliBlogging

There's so much going on Nationally right now that I'd love to blog about.  From the disturbing (and horrific) Planned Parenthood allegations to the World's new $100 Billion bailout to Iran to high-speed Internet getting labeled the next great human right to budget airline foibles and United's next economy seating arrangement or even ESPN proving once and for all they are full of it I could go whole hog on several issues for months.

This doesn't include what I really focus on, Houston area politics and media.

But the fact is this:

Real life, those things that involve people I care about and share my life with, is way more important than anything going on in politics or media right now.  So I'm taking a brief hiatus.

Maybe I update with some fun stuff from time to time but right now there are other priorities that take precedence over writing words.

Besides, it's Amazon Prime Day and I've got shopping to do.

If you still care to see stuff then I'll be updating the following.

My PinBoard Account

My Twitter Account



Unlike past run-ins with blogger's fatigue I'm not shutting down this blog.  For one, I kind of like this layout and second, I'm running out of names and I really like this domain.

One thing I might do, which I used to enjoy doing greatly, upon my return is to retry link blogs.

Until then have fun, don't believe anything in the Chronicle that has to do with City, County or State politics and keep paying attention to the Mayoral race.

It's a pretty important thing that.


Slainte.