Friday, October 16, 2009

I am not messing with Notre Dame's God....

If you listen to Notre Dame fans, they're God's favorite football team. If that's the case then Notre Dame's God has had enough of them getting taken to the woodshed by USC.

Need proof?

Trojans are dropping like flies. First there was Stafon Johnson's horrible weightlifting injury, and now we have an injury to C.J. Gable.

It's almost as if Notre Dame's God has money on the Irish and is sick and tired of losing....


Two things:

1. I am NOT messing with Notre Dame's God. You probably shouldn't either. The last thing I need is for a Notre Dame assistant coach on a recruiting trip to slam into me on I-10.

2. If Notre Dame should lose (and I believe they will) you might want to give Notre Dame head coach Charlie Weiss as wide berth for a few weeks. If Notre Dame's Almighty is too heavily invested in this game he could drop a piano on the guy.