Thursday, November 20, 2008

Going Dark



I'm going to be travelling to London and Paris for the remainder of November. During that time I don't forsee that the blog will be updated or comments monitored.

During my time away I'm going to enable comment moderation to prevent "those people" (comment spammers and trolls) from making a mess of the place. Comments made during the period of time between Friday, Nov 21st and Saturday, Nov 29th WILL NOT APPEAR on this blog (comments on Thurs, Nov 20th will still post however). If the comments are relevent, I will approve them upon my return.

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving, (especially my dozen (or so) daily readers) eat too much Turkey and fall asleep on the couch.

Here's a little "mood music" to get you through...



or...(If Adam Sandler is not your style)